``` Once Upon a Fairy: Back in my Genshin Era

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Back in my Genshin Era

Hii fairies, how are you?



Do any of you play Genshin Impact? I have a bit of an on-and-off relationship with it. I usually end up coming back to the game whenever a new region launches, haha. But did anyone see that Snezhnaya has finally been released? It’s technically the last nation before the game ends (though I honestly doubt that’s happening anytime soon), and it’s absolutely beautiful. I’m finding the characters magical so far, fairies, mermaids, haha. The whole area really reminds me of Barbie in the Nutcracker. I’m having a blast playing through it. Recently, I saw the announcement for Odette, Genshin's new character, and I instantly fell in love with her. She's a ballerina, absolutely gorgeous, and together with the new region she made me want to start exploring Teyvat again.

There she is, Odette.

Click below to open the post and see more.

₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚

Yesterday i spent almost my entire saturday playing. I did a few quests, explored a lot, and I haven't even reached 50% exploration yet, but i'm already completely in love with this update. It really feels like Hoyo put so much care into every little detail. I also think it's so cool that the Traveler finally gets a 5-star signature weapon, and knowing that Odette works well in several F2P teams makes me even more excited to build her. I'm also obsessed with the new region. The little creatures are adorable, the scenery is beautiful, and the whole atmosphere makes me feel like i'm walking through a fairy tale. It's been a long time since I had this much fun simply exploring every corner of the map.

I know this isn't the kind of content I usually post about, but I've always loved video games. These days I barely have the time (or even the energy, thanks to college and life haha) to play, so it's really nice to feel genuinely excited about a game again. It makes me want to talk about it nonstop.

I still haven't managed to get Odette on my account, but I'm working on it! I'm already on guaranteed, so now it's just a matter of time. 

If any of you fairies play Genshin too, leave your UID in the comments so we can add each other! I'm on the America server. I'd also love to hear what you think about the new update! I'm leaving a few screenshots i took while exploring. I can't wait to see what comes next!







Update: I managed to pull Odette from the banner!!! I was so happy I couldn't even believe it. I had already given up hope, haha. She is incredible and absolutely gorgeous, plus she's really strong.

₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚



2 comments:

  1. I'm currently waiting for Vesna! But Odette is so cute! it's so hard skipping her çwç

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get Vesna too!!!! I thought her gameplay, flying around with those little fairy wings, looked amazing! If you want Odette, I think you should go for it. We still have a bit of time to farm more primogems, hehe, and she’s really fun to play!

      Delete