Hii fairies, how are you?
I really miss the days when the internet was just a space we visited, rather than something we were connected to 24/7. I miss coming home from school, popping in a CD-ROM, and playing a bunch of games, or hopping onto Club Penguin. I don't know about you, but when Flash support ended, taking with it all the games I loved, like the Barbie and Disney Princess sites, it felt like I was losing a part of myself that I’d never be able to access again, something that would live on only in my memory.

That’s why today I’m sharing some sites that bring back that era and serve as huge archives of what we almost lost. I hope you enjoy them!
While you're here, you can play this song if you want to feel nostalgic!
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚
Numuki and Flash Museum
Now, let me introduce you to my favorite site: Numuki! I admit I visit it much more often than Flash Museum, but I felt it was important to share both so you’d have more options. Both sites let you access Flash games, but how? Thanks to the conversion to HTML5, it’s now possible to revisit these games and play them normally, directly in your browser, without needing to download anything!
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚
Cut-out Letter Generator
You know those cool collages you see in magazines and Pinterest scrapbooks? This site offers exactly that! It’s in Portuguese, but I still find it very intuitive. Feel free to ask me in the comments if you have any questions about how to use it. You can animate the text, download it as a static image, or even download a video with a green screen background.
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚
Intertapes
This one is pretty simple, so there isn't much to say about it. It’s basically a site where you can listen to and send cassette tapes, and the nostalgia factor is off the charts! It’s really interesting, and you can listen to music from all over the world.
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚
Tamanotchi
An online Tamagotchi you can take care of and share on your blog so people can feed it. Sounds cool, right? And it really is! Of course, it doesn't compare to having a real Tamagotchi, but it's definitely worth it if you want to satisfy that nostalgic feeling!
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚
Blinkie Maker and Glitterfy
You know those cute blinkies you see around, and those very 2000s style images full of glitter and personality? You can create your own on these two sites, fully customized to your taste and super easy to make. They’re also great for decorating blogs!
₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚
Well, I hope these sites satisfy that inner child of yours who misses the old internet haha, and that they can also help anyone looking for fun sites to decorate their blog! Thank you for visiting, faeries! ♡




No comments:
Post a Comment